We work closely with Registered and Accredited Migration Agents to ensure compliance with each respective country, visa and migration programs that we as a company are registered to provide assistance with.
Registered and Accredited Migration Agents provide immigration advice and assistance and are required to operate ethically and in accordance with a regulatory Code of Conduct.
With the assistance of our Registered and Accredited Migration Agents, we ensure the compilation and submission of legislatively correct applications to the relevant Authorised Third Party and Government institutions involved in your visa or migration process.
Migration Agents are well versed and capable of interpreting the provisions of Migration legislation and regulations and making use of their knowledge and expertise that increases the probability of receiving a successful outcome/an approved visa.
- Faiza Hassan, is a registered active member of the Immigration Consultants Of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC Member ID: R513885.
- Joanna Chen is an Australian Registered Migration Agent | Registration Number: 1801905.
- Jonathan Pretorius has been issued with an offshore agent ID from DIAC as an agent operating outside of Australia | Offshore Agent ID: 3017383
- Nicholas Avramis is a registered and active member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant / ICCRC Member ID: R530815
- Olivia Omoya is a registered and active member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant / ICCRC Member ID: R524671
- Patrick Gaffney is a registered US Immigration Attorney based in Washington DC
- Shelley Faul has extensive experience with Australian and New Zealand Immigration which she gained from working for the Australian High Commission as a Senior Immigration Officer for just over 6 years.