You will find highly experienced, registered and accredited migration agents on our team to ensure compliance with each country. Our practitioners and attorneys provide immigration advice and assistance and are required to operate ethically and in accordance with a regulatory Code of Conduct. They ensure the compilation and submission of legally correct applications to the relevant Authorized Third Party and government institutions involved in your visa or migration process.
Migration agents are well versed and capable of interpreting the provisions of migration legislation and regulations and making use of their knowledge and expertise to increase the likelihood of a successful outcome/approved visa.
NWI Registered Agents:
- Faiza Hassan, is a registered active member of the Immigration Consultants Of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC Member ID: R513885.
- Sandra Karam is an Australian Registered Migration Agent | Registration Number: 1466320.
- Jonathan Pretorius has been issued with an offshore agent ID from DIAC as an agent operating outside of Australia | Offshore Agent ID: 3017383
- Patrick Gaffney is a registered US Immigration Attorney based in Washington DC
- Shelley Faul has extensive experience with Australian and New Zealand Immigration which she gained from working for the Australian High Commission as a Senior Immigration Officer for just over 6 years.