Relevant Group is one of the largest independent real estate developers in the U.S., specializing projects in Los Angeles California. With Colony Capital (New York Stock Exchange Public Company: CLNY) as major shareholder (25% shareholder of Relevant Group), together they provide a transparent investment opportunity for global investors.
With $1 Billion in development, Relevant Group is now on their 8th EB5 project development. Having a perfect track record of 100% project completion & 100% green card approvals for all EB5 investors. Currently having 368 green card approvals, Relevant Group's maintain their EB5 investors satisfaction in delivering required EB5 job creation, project construction completion, as well as successfully operating the most luxurious lifestyle hospitality venues of Los Angeles.
Colony Capital being a leading real estate investment management creates long term value by investing in real estate. Currently having over $55 Billion assets under management, invested in over 4,400 hospitality project, over 500,000 hotel rooms worldwide, successfully investing over $4 Billion in hospitality projects with a total capitalization of $12 Billion.
As project company of all EB5 projects, Relevant Group is also the principal owner of Hollywood International Regional Center (USCIS Approved EB5 Investor Regional Center).
With Relevant Group as the EB5 project company developer & the USCIS approved regional center they ensure project success with required job creation for EB5 investors all green card approvals, project's construction completion, and preservation of EB5 investors capital contributions.
Together in partnership with New World Immigration, Relevant Group provide viable U.S. EB5 Green Card investment project offerings located in the Greater Los Angeles locations, such as Tommie Hotel Hollywood located directly off the iconic Hollywood Boulevard. Relevant Group's EB5 projects are all TEA approved for $900,000 USD investments (50% less investment of $1.8 Million than non-TEA locations).
New World Immigration provide a transparent opportunity for all EB5 applicants globally to be consulted & referred directly to trustworthy U.S. EB5 projects. Rather than Relevant Group marketing EB5 projects directly to the consumer markets internationally, this partnership's efforts allow investors to consult directly with a local based immigration firm, allowing investors an unbiased approach. Only the best U.S. projects are listed & offered by New World Immigration to ensure investors for green cards are approved & investments are secured for preservation. The desire to immigrate to America through the EB5 investment program is viable with a trustworthy local immigration firm & a reliable U.S. EB5 project company.
USCIS EB5 UPDATES:
As of November 21, 2019 USCIS raised the minimum required investment amount from $500,000 USD t0 $900,000 USD. The program has been in in effect since the early 1990's and with inflation as well as most countries across the globe having similar investment requirements, this was done to increase capital injection to the U.S. economy.
Additionally the required Target Employment Areas (TEA) have also been changed for a $900,000 USD investment. Where before EB5 projects were being developed in major metropolitan areas of the U.S., now TEA projects in the U.S. are not as well located. Although Relevant Group has successfully been able to qualify their recent Tommie Hotel Hollywood project located off the iconic Hollywood Boulevard as a $900,000 USD TEA project.
Therefore, with investors having to invest their capital at almost double the previous required amount and possibly invest in rural to under developed location of the U.S., it's essential for investors to calculate their risks partnering in the right project; such as Relevant Group's Tommie Hotel Hollywood, being 95% completed in construction, fully financed, with the final EB5 slots being offered now (first come, first serve).
THE EB5 PROJECT OFFERING:
Tommie Hotel Hollywood is qualified as a $900k EB5 investment in TEA location. Successfully obtaining I-924 Exemplar Approval by USICS, and already having 66 I-526 Green Card Approvals. This project is 95% complete in construction & EB5 fundraise. Tommie Hollywood only has 8 more EB5 slots available, as 92 EB5 investors have already accepted & invested (100 slots total).
This available EB5 project offering, Tommie Hotel Hollywood has all the reduced risk factors for a qualified/ready EB5 investor:
- Job Creation: 800 full time jobs have already been completed (construction did not stop during COVID 19). Relevant Group being the developer are able to ensure all jobs are created for EB5 investor green card approvals, with additional jobs a extra cushion.
- Construction Completion: 95% of the project has been completed in construction, expected to complete this end of summer 2020. This reduces the highest risk of any investment being made into a development project as investors are investing at the end of construction.
- Return Of Capital: The value of Tommie Hotel Hollywood as a commercial real estate structure increases in value by almost 50% as of completion of constriction. The project hold its value in land and real estate located off Hollywood Boulevard as a standing structure. Even as non-operating hotel this project provides a secure investment vehicle for asset preservation for all EB5 investors.
PROCESSING & TIMELINE:
It takes approximately 2-4 weeks to complete an EB5 investors Green Card Application (I-526 Petition) for submitting to USCIS government office. Main applicant may have spouse and all children under the age of 21 join one application. A recommended third party U.S. immigration attorney will package Source Of Funds documentation to include in submittal.
EB5 applicant may use capital from the following source of funds:
- Sell Of Asset
- Stocks & Bonds
- Once family's I-526 Petitions (Green Card Applications) is submitted to USICS it takes approximately 24-30 months for approval.
- Within 3-5 month after approval, family will have medial screening and interview at the U.S. consulate in their residing country. Passports will be stamped after interview allowing residency in U.S. (Family's may travel to U.S. during the time of their I-526 Petition pending for approval, although once petition is approved, family's are advised not to travel to U.S. until interview is completed).
- 2 year conditional green card is provided for family members on application and who have attended interview. Family may travel to U.S. residing, living permanently, work, begin schooling, and take full advantage of financial benefits from local institutions. To maintain green card family members must reside 6 months out 12 months per year, non consecutive.
- Towards end of 2 year green card, U.S. immigration attorney will submit final application removing the conditions known as an I-829 Petition. This petitions removes the conditions (conditions being create 10 full time U.S. jobs for 2 years straight, and that the funds invested into U.S. are maintained at-risk in subscribed EB5 project). I-829 petitions takes approximately 24 months for approval. U.S. immigration attorney ensures family maintains residency during the pending of I-829 Petition. Once I-829 Petition is approved, family has a 10 year green card, with option for consistent renewal.
- After 5 years living is U.S. with green card, family members may apply for U.S. citizenship.