South Africa needs electrical installation inspectors to live and work in South Africa. If you are a qualified electrical installation inspector (listed on the critical skills occupation list), then your occupation is in high demand.
Advantages in applying for a critical skills visa:
• The critical skills visa requires no job offer at the time of applying
• 12 month period to secure employment
• Direct route to permanent residency
• Freedom of movement between employers
• 5 year working visa
• No Department of labour recommendation letter needed
All first time applicants must apply in their country of residence and only applicants who hold a valid South African temporary residence visa may apply for a change in status in South Africa!!
Qualifying criteria for a critical skills visa:
• Registration with a professional council specific to your occupation
• Foreign qualifications assessed by SAQA
• 1 x Occupation listed on critical skills occupation list (view critical skills list)
Qualifying criteria for permanent residency:
• Applicants must prove 5 years work experience
Processing times for a critical skills visa:
• Lodged Abroad: 30 working days (dependent upon the amount of applications lodged)
• Lodged in South Africa: 30-40 working days (According to DHA)
Try out our free critical skills visa assessment to see if you’re eligible. Our friendly consultants will contact you with 24 hours.
Submit your enquiry now by using one of the following methods:
Contact Us: +2721 555 0951