Many positions are currently unfilled in Australia and Canada due to a severe shortage of Internal and External Auditors with two or more years of experience. Auditors from other countries are routinely hired by finance recruiters in these two countries for both short and long-term positions. Even if you do not have a job offer, you can apply for residency in these countries through the popular Skilled Migration and Express Entry programmes.
Internal and external auditors, as well as other specialists, are in high demand in this field.
How do I secure a Residency Visa in Australia or Canada as an Auditor?
Without a Job Offer
Did you know you can apply for residency in Australia and Canada before you get a job offer? Skilled migration programmes in both Canada and Australia allow you to apply for residency solely on the basis of your professional credentials. Eligibility is influenced by factors such as age, education, and work experience. Companies will be able to hire you much more easily because they will not have to deal with the onboarding work permit procedure once you have obtained your temporary or permanent residency status. Because you already have work authorization in your passport, you may be able to begin working immediately. This is, without a doubt, the most effective way to start a new life in these countries.
With a Job Offer
Most applicants who do not meet the skilled migration criteria begin looking for work in the country of their choice. Being "Job Ready" is critical in this situation. The vast majority of work visa subclasses necessitate a skills assessment. A legitimate skills evaluation will add a lot of weight to an applicant's CV when looking for work.
Tasks & Duties:
How do I know if I am Qualified as a Auditor?
Auditors are responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities, and applicants must understand at least 80% of them in order to be considered for a skills assessment.
- Arranging, giving notice of and attending meetings of directors and shareholders;
- Advising organisations' governing boards on matters concerning compliance with stock exchange listing rules, relevant legislation and corporation practice;
- Supervising organisations' share capital by preparing documents and share issues, and handling share transfers;
- Controlling treasury and treasury systems and establishing and reviewing risk management objectives and treasury policies;
- Identifying, managing and reporting on financial risks;
- Assisting with equity management, debt management, securities and taxation planning issues;
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial standing, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations;
- Devising, re-organising and establishing budgetary cost control and other accounting systems such as computer-based systems;
- Conducting audits and investigations and preparing financial statements and reports for management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies;
- Evaluating the cost effectiveness and risks of operational processes, activities, policies and systems;
- Reporting to management on the existence and effectiveness of the system of internal controls;
- Establishing audit objectives, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria.
According to PayScale, an Auditor with at least two years of post-qualification experience can expect to earn a total remuneration of CAD/AUD 67,000. An Auditor with 8 years or more of qualified work experience earns an average total remuneration of CAD/AUD 86,000.
Auditors are in high demand in English-speaking developed countries. Employers are usually willing to reimburse the applicant's relocation costs due to the high demand. Please contact a New World Immigration adviser for more information on these incentives.
Visas That Are Available
Auditors are eligible for the following visas in Australia:
- Visa Subclass 189
- Visa Subclass 190
- Visa Subclass 491
- Visa Subclass 485
- Visa Subclass 482
- Labour Agreement
- Visa Subclass 186
- Visa Subclass 187
- Visa Subclass 494
- Visa Subclass 407
Auditors are eligible for the following visas in Canada:
- Federal Express Entry Visa
- Canadian Work Permit subject to LMIA
If a consultant determines that the applicant is eligible for one or more of the above-mentioned visa processes, New World Immigration can assist with the visa application process. Contact a New World Immigration consultant TODAY by clicking the FREE Online Assessment button below.