Exciting news from Australia! The Skilled Migration Program in Victoria for 2022-23 is now open.
The programme, which is open to both domestic and international applicants, offers skilled migrants a path to permanent residency in Victoria. Employers and the Victorian economy benefit from the skills that successful applicants bring to Victoria.
There are two visa options available through the programme.
- The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) allows skilled migrants to live and work in Victoria at any time.
- The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) is designed for skilled migrants who want to live and work in regional Victoria.
With the state of Victoria now accepting onshore and offshore applicants, it is critical to understand what the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) is and what the application process entails.
The Subclass 190 visa is a long-term visa for skilled migrants. Before you can apply for the visa, you must first receive nomination from Victoria.
Can I apply?
To be eligible to apply for Victorian Skilled Nominated visa, you must:
- be committed to living in Victoria,
- have had your Registration of Interest (ROI) selected,
- be under 45 years of age,
- have at least Competent English,
- have a valid Skills Assessment in an occupation on the eligible skilled occupation list for this visa,
- have achieved at least 65 points on the Australian Government’s points test for your Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
Do you want to be Victoria's newest and greatest professional? Contact a consultant at New World Immigration TODAY to reserve your spot on these exciting programmes.