Residency through Property Purchase in Spain
An attractive option for investors who would like to enjoy fantastic weather, quality of life and security that Spain has to offer is the Spain Residence Programme. This residency program also allows one to become part of the European Union without having to reside permanently in Spain. The country remains a very popular destination for businessmen and corporates who wish to use the country as a springboard to gain access to Europe. At the same time, your family can enjoy a fantastic life with an excellent education system and 1st class living standards.
You will need to make an investment in Spain privately or through a company conducting at least one of the following investment operations.
- Capital investment of 1,000,000€ (one million Euros) or more in a Spanish company.
- Employing 10 Spanish nationals through the creation of a new business
- Purchasing a home/real estate from 500,000€ (five hundred thousand Euros) and upwards
- Permanent Residency Visa for Spain meaning you can travel freely throughout the EU and 26 Schengen States
- Your family will be granted Permanent Residency too. This includes Parents, minor children and spouse.
- Full rights to live and work in Spain
- Access to all Spanish public services including health care and education
The Investor Residence Permit is renewed three times:
- One year (initial permit)
- Two years (first renewal)
- Two years (second renewal)