Our visa programme offers International Entrepreneurs to set up a business in the global hub of Ireland and enjoy a high quality of life with their family. Entrepreneurs with a new business idea or an established business can invest in creating a business in Ireland and apply for a visa to relocate with their family. Starting up is difficult, relocating to another country is complex and emotional we are here to provide expertise through each stage of the process.
Why choose Ireland?
- Only English speaking member of the EU
- Ideally positioned to access the EU market of 500 million people
- A competitive economy, Ireland offers low corporation tax, high overall productivity levels, a well-educated and young workforce and a smart approach to business regulation.
- Ireland continues to be a bridge to North America for many of the world's leading businesses such as Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Dell, Intel, Airbnb, PayPal, Linked In, Boston Scientific.
Quality of Life
- Ireland is a beautiful, green island with a clean environment and with a temperate climate, this is a great place to live
- Irish schools are excellent quality and range among the best in Europe. University education in Ireland is also excellent and is highly ranked in the world ranking global league table.
- Ireland is a diverse and inclusive nation, embracing attitudes to equality and being a multicultural society.
- This lush, green fertile land produces an amazing range of delicious fresh food and we pride ourselves in the quality of Irish seafood, meat and vegetables.
Who is this for?
Individuals who are:
- Entrepreneurs living outside Europe with a new or existing business
- Willing to relocate to Ireland, the only english-speaking business hub in Europe
- Able to invest the operating costs for their business (minimum €94,000, including a minimum salary for 2 years)
- Suitably qualified and on the eligibility list for the critical skills visa program (we will advise)
Our programme offers a path for International Entrepreneurs to create new business in Ireland and obtain a visa though the ‘Critical Skills’ visa program.
We act a ‘bridge’ to accelerate their business transition to Ireland.
- Company Formation
- StartupIreland Directorship
- Local Business Acceleration
- Networking and Contacts
- Local knowledge and startup experience
- Visa Eligibility
- Visa Application
- Personal Support
5 months from company formation to visa approval (approx)
€194k Total Cost including a minimum €94k business investment which includes:
- Company Pre-incorporation costs
- Client salary over 2 years
- Mandatory EEA Director salary over 2 years
- Social Insurance contributions and Accountant Payroll cost over 2 years