Designed exclusively for high net worth individuals and their families who wish to acquire citizenship through Property Investment in Cyprus.
Investment criteria and conditions:
- Cyprus Citizenship may be obtained through a secure residential property investment of €2 million (+ VAT), within which the investor maintains a residential property of minimum value of € 500,000 (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The investment can be a single property or portfolio of properties.
- A Government Donation of €150,000 is required (€ 75,000 - The Foundation for Research and Innovation 1€ 75,000 - The Cyprus Organisation for Land Development)
- When the investment portfolio includes any commercial or touristic properties, or financial securities - shares of a Cyprus company, then the total investment required becomes € 2.5 million, provided the investor maintains a residential property to the value of € 500,000 (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The investment portfolio may be sold after a period of five (5) years, however, the investor must always maintain / purchase a property with a value of at least € 500,000 (plus VAT).
- Clean criminal record is required.
- The applicant must have a valid Schengen Visa in order to qualify for the Cyprus Citizenship.
- Timeframe - Cyprus Citizenship by Investment will be considered approximately within 8 -12 months Citizens have the right to live, work and get an education within the European Union
- Free Movement - Free movement of goods, services and capital Visa-free travel to over 174 countries including the EU and Canada
- Protection - Protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country
- Language - There are no language requirements
- Right to vote - All European Citizens have the right to vote and stand for European Parliament Elections
- Dual Citizenship - No need to renounce previous nationality as dual citizenship is allowed
- Valid for life - Citizenship can be passed to future generations by descent
- Eligibility - All nationalities are eligible for the programme
- No tax consequences - No tax consequences unless one opts to become a tax resident in Cyprus