Why choose Cyprus
Cyprus attracts many tourists with their beautiful beaches and high spirited entertainment. This country has 300 days of sunshine per year and has great outdoor activities to experience the culture. Cyprus has a mild Mediterranean climate whilst offering unpredictable weather during March allowing you to experience nature at its best. Numerous investors look at Cyprus as a business hub which in turn offers many benefits to prospective investors;
• Direct Citizenship through certain investment programs
• Retain your current citizenship status
• Outstanding transport and communication systems
• Flattering Tax rates
• Superb education system and low crime rate
• CBI is obtained throuhg a secure property investment of €2 million
• The investment can be a single or combined property portfolio
• The main investment may be sold after 3 years provided that the investor mainstains a primary residence worth €500,000
• No criminal record
• The investors parents are entitled to apply for Cyprus CBI by Exception provided that they purhcase a permanent residence valued of €500,000 - this amount may be combined with the main investment if preferred.
• Dual citizenship
• Fast and simple
• Cyprus allows dual citizenship
• Free movement and unrestricted right to live, work, travel and study anywhere in the EU including Norwar, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
• Visa free travel to 168 countries
• No physical residency is required
• Passports are issued to the investors whole family including children up to the age of 28, provided that they are in tertiary education.
• Citizenship is passed on by descent - providing a legacy to future generations.
• No language requirement, medical test or interview is required.
• All nationalities irrespective of race or religion are eligible for the programme
• No tax consequences, unless you opt to become a tax resident in Cyprus
• Pure investment in a free hold property, no donation required
• Applicants need to invest a minimum of €300,000 (plus VAT) in a property.
• Permanent residency is granted for life
• Application is initiated following the investment of the first €200,000 (plus VAT)
• Permanent residency applies to the whole family including children under the age of 18 and up to the age of 25 if unmarried and are financially dependent
• PR is granted to 3 generations - the applicant, the applicants children, the applicants parents, as well as the parents of the applicant's spouse.
• Once PR is received, the applicant and his entire family need to visit Cyprus within the first year of purchase and then once every two years.
• The PR permits are issued in the form of an ID card.