The Saint-Kitts Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) was introduced in 1984 as a way for foreign nationals to secure citizenship in the Country in exchange for making a significant contribution to its economy. The CIP contributes to the economy by promoting job creating investments, encouraging tourism and real estate developments, and through direct contributions to the Country’s Sustainable Growth Fund.
- Visa-free travel to 160 countries, including Europe, the UK, Singapore, and many more.
- Secure banking system offers a safe place to deposit funds in a tax-friendly jurisdiction.
- Fast processing (3 to 6 months)
- Simple documentation
- Children up to the age of 30, and parents / grandparents over the age of 55 can be included as dependents
- Stable and appealing social and political life. The country is known as a luxury travel destination.
Golden Rock Commercial Park is a mixed-use real estate project, with a unique location next to the airport and five minutes from the city centre. The project enjoys strong government support, because of the economic benefit it will bring to the country. For more information, and to become one of our authorized representatives, please contact us.