The Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) was introduced in 2013 as a way for foreign nationals to secure citizenship in the Country in exchange for making a significant contribution to its economy. The CIP contributes to the economy by promoting job creating investments, encouraging tourism and real estate developments, and through direct contributions to the Country’s National Development Fund.
- Visa free travel to 165 countries, including Europe, the UK, Singapore , Russia, India and many more.
- Secure banking system offers a safe place to deposit funds in a tax friendly jurisdiction.
- Fast processing (3 to 6 months)
- Simple documentation
- Children up to the age of 28, and parents/grandparents over the age of 58 can be included as dependents
- Stable and appealing social and political life. The country is known as a luxury travel destination.
- USD100,000 donation to the National Development Fund
- USD200,000 investment in real estate
- 'USD150,000 donation to the University of The West Indies Funds (family of 6+)